Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Magazine Theme (Unfinished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You know something, you are a massive penis. I have noticed it for a while now, but i have held my self back from saying anything. You never have anything nice to say about anything, your extremely arrogant and self absorbed, and to top it all of, you are rude and bad mannered. Gtfo.

Design looks great by the way mate, i love the simplistic look, facebook is not the only site to have a blue navigational bar. :)
no doubt my opinion, dun take it way to seriously, I do know what type of person I am.

I'm truly sorry then

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
You know something, you are a massive penis. I have noticed it for a while now, but i have held my self back from saying anything. You never have anything nice to say about anything, your extremely arrogant and self absorbed, and to top it all of, you are rude and bad mannered. Gtfo.

Design looks great by the way mate, i love the simplistic look, facebook is not the only site to have a blue navigational bar. :)

You can never call a guy a penis because of his point of view and everyone point of view differs and hell I am not even into Photoshop and designing and I can still say this is no different from Facebook just a copy paste and the heading looks god damn boring. If you expect that your work will get complimented then don't post because this section is made for criticism and if you can't take it don't post.

Reaction score
You can never call a guy a penis because of his point of view and everyone point of view differs and hell I am not even into Photoshop and designing and I can still say this is no different from Facebook just a copy paste and the heading looks god damn boring. If you expect that your work will get complimented then don't post because this section is made for criticism and if you can't take it don't post.

It's the way he puts it... "Change the design or something.." Isn't really very good feedback. He just puts people down all the time, and tries to sink their threads..

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
It's the way he puts it... "Change the design or something.." Isn't really very good feedback. He just puts people down all the time, and tries to sink their threads..

In what ever way he puts it you should be grateful that he took the time to give you a feedback.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you took a look on Facebook then the theme you'd see that they aren't alike at all besides the heather (as I've mentioned several times) and that they both got a blue/grey/white color scheme (a color scheme not invented by Facebook). Just to mention some of several differences is that mine got content boxes while Facebook got all of content directly on the background, Facebook's theme is fluid while mine is fixed and that I got a latest news from categories thing (the ones on the bottom) that differs from anything on Facebook.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you took a look on Facebook then the theme you'd see that they aren't alike at all besides the heather (as I've mentioned several times) and that they both got a blue/grey/white color scheme (a color scheme not invented by Facebook). Just to mention some of several differences is that mine got content boxes while Facebook got all of content directly on the background, Facebook's theme is fluid while mine is fixed and that I got a latest news from categories thing (the ones on the bottom) that differs from anything on Facebook.

You shouldn't be defending yourself. If you post something here, people will give their opinions on it. No matter you like it or not. Some may give tips, some are just not even worth reading, then just don't spend time on it.

About the design;
I really like the simplistic feel of the whole design. It's clean and "peacefull" for my eyes. Many magazines are just messy as hell, but yours is very simplistic. Altho I would recommend using a little bit more "warm" colors to make the website something you can stay for longer than 5 mins. If you want people to really read through the content it should contain a more "warm" feel in my opinion.

Regards,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You shouldn't be defending yourself. If you post something here, people will give their opinions on it. No matter you like it or not. Some may give tips, some are just not even worth reading, then just don't spend time on it.

About the design;
I really like the simplistic feel of the whole design. It's clean and "peacefull" for my eyes. Many magazines are just messy as hell, but yours is very simplistic. Altho I would recommend using a little bit more "warm" colors to make the website something you can stay for longer than 5 mins. If you want people to really read through the content it should contain a more "warm" feel in my opinion.

Regards,

You're right, you're right.

Thanks for the comments, I'll try the warm colors out when I keep working on it!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Closing. This is getting greatly off topic, and is in danger of turning into a flame war.

Peoples opinions are peoples opinions. Nubpro was saying what he thought on the design. How is someone suppose to improve if others are not honest? Some of you like it, some of you dont. That is what you get in the art world. Ive seen bigger dicks than Nubpro...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back