Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Manova & PimpinPanda's Design Portofolio

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The first 7 designs were made over a YEAR ago.
"same core design with no real differences other than very minor differences" Honestly, tell me a designer you see who makes a completely different website each time they design one.
Sir Kidd:tongue:

Comparing my to Aziz Natour is a under statement, I've been better than him for years.
LoL. My dog has been better than aziz natour and when he makes art he just takes a poop on the porch. < Was that a little to harsh?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL true, also I didn't think you were trying to be harsh untill you said it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really like your designs. I don't know if you guys still doing taking request but if you ever do please pm me.

I know you said that you don't want to show other type of website design but I would love it if you guys keep me/us updated with new things you guys might be trying in terms of layout/design, would love to see how you guys approach that.

I'm not a designer so I can't really critique on your work but from a guy who loves looking at web designs I feel like there is something small that is lacking that will make it feel really "complete".

Then again that might be why its WIP :p

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what th3 h3ll youuuu !!!!!!!!!! how can you make it so coooool !!
really like it !!

i like all , but only the green one -_- ... less picture at the green side ...

good job bro !

Back