Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleSoul Web Design

Reaction score
Hello,
This time, I'm not here for mere feedback regarding the quality of the work, I want to know how you think I should improve it, perhaps add new blocks/widgets, features of some sort, whatever you have in mind.

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot
click on the image to view in full size

uwkCUW3 - MapleSoul Web Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Unknown Place
Reaction score
Looks good, maybe plan to use ajax functionality and avoid refreshes per click. :) So it will have a better responsivity.

Reaction score
Bump.
The design has been updated, it is now a complete homepage.
I still need to design the members area block in logged-in mode, with role-based buttons.
Perhaps design other pages later.

Any suggestions/feedback?
Thanks in advance.

Fraysa
can u say that i ripped it plzplz?
LOL feedback plz m8

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you probably ripped it

navbar looks ugly, doesnt fit
having everything enclosed in borders or boxes is just ugly
way too much white space
looks like every other garbage maplestory design.. try something new and original

Reaction score
you probably ripped it

navbar looks ugly, doesnt fit
having everything enclosed in borders or boxes is just ugly
way too much white space
looks like every other garbage maplestory design.. try something new and original

Lol, sure whatever you say.
Thanks for the not constructive feedback.
You should've added a TL;DR at the end of your message, summing it all up by "everything is ugly".

It's easy to throw a "try something new and original", would love to hear what you suggest furthermore rather than simply "new and original" which by the way, this design is really unique, I promise you no other design is anywhere close to it visually, so pretty much yeah, it's unique and also has a few new concepts.

Thanks~

Reaction score
It's too clean in my perspective.
It lack off the magical touch of MapleStory where there are cute icons or npcs as decorative on the site.

The arrangement of the panels are pretty basic in my opinion, very similar to what I've seen in a lot of the gaming websites. But I guess that would do.
You can add some details for example, the Server Rate 3/1/1. What is 3 1 1?
Also, maybe add a simple ranking design on the front page displaying top 5 players. Use this < promoting myself :rolleyes:

The crimson red gradient is a little plain, maybe try to looking for a neat pattern to match the menus.

Reaction score
It's too clean in my perspective.
It lack off the magical touch of MapleStory where there are cute icons or npcs as decorative on the site.

The arrangement of the panels are pretty basic in my opinion, very similar to what I've seen in a lot of the gaming websites. But I guess that would do.
You can add some details for example, the Server Rate 3/1/1. What is 3 1 1?
Also, maybe add a simple ranking design on the front page displaying top 5 players. Use this < promoting myself :rolleyes:

The crimson red gradient is a little plain, maybe try to looking for a neat pattern to match the menus.

Mhm, I do not think it needs to be pointed out, it's pretty obvious what the rates are just by looking at it.
The most common (which is the "standard" that 99.9% of all servers follow) is experience, mesos and drop.

A small rankings widget could be cool, will look into it :)

I know!! I must change it but I do not have any patterns, I'll look for something nice for it.

Thanks! :))

Reaction score
Mhm, I do not think it needs to be pointed out, it's pretty obvious what the rates are just by looking at it.
The most common (which is the "standard" that 99.9% of all servers follow) is experience, mesos and drop.

A small rankings widget could be cool, will look into it :)

I know!! I must change it but I do not have any patterns, I'll look for something nice for it.

Thanks! :))
Someone unfamiliar with ms pservers doesn't recognize the standards that you are expecting them to know. It should be detailed in my opinion, a simple tooltip would do the job.
This is how tooltip works, it only shows up when a cursor is hovering specific area, as for you its the server rates.

Meticulous details will totally be appreciated by your clients.

test

Last edited:
Reaction score
Someone unfamiliar with ms pservers doesn't recognize the standards that you are expecting them to know. It should be detailed in my opinion, a simple tooltip would do the job.
This is how tooltip works, it only shows up when a cursor is hovering specific area, as for you its the server rates.

Meticulous details will totally be appreciated by your clients.

Exactly what I was thinking, Bootstrap has native Tooltips functionalities that can be utilized for this.
Thank you very much :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its too simple. Add more widget and also the bottom should have great list of links

Reaction score
Had some free time yesterday so I was looking into patterns to add there, however I could not find interesting ones, do you happen to have any that might blend good? :p

Its too simple. Add more widget and also the bottom should have great list of links
Some of my other designs followed this specification, however this one is different.
In this design I chose to keep it minimal and simplistic while not following the traditional design settings of a common MapleStory design.
Not every website must have lists of links, especially when it's a minimal site, after all - the list of links is there for accessibility purposes, not for the visual display, if there aren't many pages there's no concrete need for a list of links.

Thanks for the input :)

Back