Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Private Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My first project for private server. This is fiction project.

Usurper - MapleStory Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
very nice!
but the font in the menu is not look nice and not sync with the background and all the website.
change font and i think its good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks great. What i'd do is place the boxes "Vote for rewards" etc, above the "Welcome, are you ready?" box and give it a wooden background as you have done with the other boxes.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Interesting but I still can't get over why nobody modernises these kinda designs. They're all still very contained and everything is still awfully modular (as in, each thing is wrapped in some border).

Can't see this working responsively. :-(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting but I still can't get over why nobody modernises these kinda designs. They're all still very contained and everything is still awfully modular (as in, each thing is wrapped in some border).

Can't see this working responsively. :-(

What do you mean by modernized?

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by modernized?

Designed/ built to today's standards, not 10+ years ago...

I literally don't think anybody understands what I'm getting at.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Designed/ built to today's standards, not 10+ years ago...

I literally don't think anybody understands what I'm getting at.

I understand what you mean, but I guess when you're building for such themed games, you have to follow the flow of the game. Bet these themes would be modernized with parallax sliders and all that shizz but those modern themes would not fit the theme of the game anymore imo.

Back