Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Template

Reaction score
Total Time Work : 3-4 Hours
Live Preview : Not Exist
@resources / google 3 renders+ maple logo , 1 nail ....some effects
@original size : 980x? content / 1024x? background

FCV2005 - MapleStory Template - RaGEZONE Forums

butt > Tits
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like it. Finally someone who is actually original.

JavaScript Is Best Script
Reaction score
The flare from the mechanic's hand (below the start button) is rather distracting, but i guess im just too sensitive plus its not really a big problem. Overall, its still nice :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Remove that dotted line from the left. It looks odd. Otherwise it's really nice! Great job!

Reaction score
The flare from the mechanic's hand (below the start button) is rather distracting, but i guess im just too sensitive plus its not really a big problem. Overall, its still nice :D

i made that because idk really what to make here , i will remove in next update , maybe in this night ! thx for suggestion

I'm not really a friend of the navigation texts, but the rest looks fine :D
because must ppl use translate , and is more easy to edit ... i will make in next update with images :D , thx for suggestion

Remove that dotted line from the left. It looks odd. Otherwise it's really nice! Great job!
i will and i will add some lines or some effects , thx for suggestion

I see the tutorials from DKArts serve for something.
next time i will report u for fake acuse!

same layout as the Flyff one but still it looks nice to my eyes :)
yea because i like that style .... next template will be different ! thx anyway:D

Back