Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A mass post/mail service website

Now you can tag me!
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share a design I did for a client awhile ago, it's a responsive design and it's a whole-in-one website. Meaning there's only one page divided into sections and the menu goes along as you scroll.

You can view it here or by opening the spoiler:

TnLGT1x - A mass post/mail service website - RaGEZONE Forums

By the way, it's Ducking long :D:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Rey

The Shrewd
Reaction score
Nice design, good job.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
IMO:
- some of the text is hard to see (the big light blue area should be a little darker TILLEGGSTJ...)
- Maybe you could use the font in the section of "Hva Kan Sendes" for the header to make it stand out a little more (or just use it on specific words)
- Try putting the lightning bolt in the center and not the side

It looks good thought. Too bad I cant understand it

Now you can tag me!
Reaction score
IMO:
- some of the text is hard to see (the big light blue area should be a little darker TILLEGGSTJ...)
- Maybe you could use the font in the section of "Hva Kan Sendes" for the header to make it stand out a little more (or just use it on specific words)
- Try putting the lightning bolt in the center and not the side

It looks good thought. Too bad I cant understand it

It's just the bad quality making it hard to read, it's actually very clear. As for the font in the "Hva kan sendes" section, I've used a handwritten font to make a personal effect. Totally wouldn't over-use that font, especially not for the headers. Not sure about the lightning bolt though, due to the fact that so many objects are centered in this website, besides it would look weird under the text. But hey, this is all just me.

Thanks for your opinion, cheers!

Back