Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mmo web design

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanx all!

REMOVED

Last edited:

Tai

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I really like your work. I need a launcher/patcher gui for a project. Do you have anything I can use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really like your work. I need a launcher/patcher gui for a project. Do you have anything I can use?

Thanx!!! my skype: fstudiomd

NEW PROJECT!!!

REMOVED

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Great! The design is really nice, u are first guy which projects i love!
I have also work a bit in photoshop but can't make design so professional like ur.
- had no inspiration for my own portfolio :F just a prototype
May i have pleasure to see on teamviver how u do one of ur work? Would be really awesome, i wouldn't have any question - just to see you in work :)
If it's possible just add me on skype: ShindoTensei and we can make a "date" :D

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would love to see some more modern concepts. These are nice and all but they're very web 2.0!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I paid this guy 50usd, he when missing.
Then his devloper replied and said he is in hospital. Fine.
Theb he came back, skype photo keep changing, no reply while i asl for refund. Fine.
Created new skype, acted like someone new and he fall for it. Had it going for a fews days and asked for another 50usd.
Certified scammer.

Reaction score
I paid this guy 50usd, he when missing.
Then his devloper replied and said he is in hospital. Fine.
Theb he came back, skype photo keep changing, no reply while i asl for refund. Fine.
Created new skype, acted like someone new and he fall for it. Had it going for a fews days and asked for another 50usd.
Certified scammer.

Go post in the Merchants Zone with proof and more, then maybe people will believe you.

Back