Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mmo web design

Reaction score
Will provide you with links because you're lazy to type dkarts in images.Google.com when I'm on my pc

actually I looked at their DA account and found nothing copied. I want to see where you think he shamelessly copied. I can understand inspiration, but not full out copying. So don't get arsey.

Also just looked at their twitter and google images, all I see are similarities. Nothing which has been full out copied.

Reaction score
Tatjik - Mmo web design - RaGEZONE Forums

- exact same menu style, border, color scheme, layout

Their portfolio is offline, once it comes online I'll provide the rest. I don't know why you would think that I'm lying or something, it's not in my nature to do so.

Reaction score

- exact same menu style, border, color scheme, layout

Their portfolio is offline, once it comes online I'll provide the rest. I don't know why you would think that I'm lying or something, it's not in my nature to do so.

REMOVED

Still not a copy. Just because it consists of the same layout, or colour scheme doesn't make it a copy. and tbh, its not exactly the same. There's differences than exact sames.

Reaction score
im sure you have misunderstood my words.

Anyway, i hate to say this but are you his brother or smth? you are defending every single comments we raised, not to be rude tho.

i guess getting inspirations from well known designers, is fine. Honestly, you need to find a way around to inject your own design elements not just copy blatantly and resell it to gain profits.

Nonetheless, good luck.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why are people ranting on him ? I think his designs are better than a lot of the designers on this forum, and he is trying to improve, don't be jerks

Anyways, GL, I also added you on skype

Reaction score
im sure you have misunderstood my words.

Anyway, i hate to say this but are you his brother or smth? you are defending every single comments we raised, not to be rude tho.

i guess getting inspirations from well known designers, is fine. Honestly, you need to find a way around to inject your own design elements not just copy blatantly and resell it to gain profits.

Nonetheless, good luck.

What is there to misunderstand? You called him less skill full than dkarts. And no I am not at all affiliated with him, I just hate that two people are flaming on him for no good reason, creating such shenanigans that in all honest doesn't even make sense. Everyone starts off with inspiration, and uses layout design which works, there is no shame in doing that, maybe he used a colour scheme because it worked with a game, I don't know, maybe. You don't have the right to call him any less of a good designer. Any good designer knows that looking at a layout and using it in your work, or experimenting with it is perfectly alright.

Also there is not any copying going on, you are just jumping on the Mucski bandwagon. And no one in this thread has ever said (including the OP) that he is reselling his designs.

Don't start being stupid.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OP - Contact me if you want the thread reopened. Closing this as sparks are starting.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unlocked. Let op defend himself guys...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

REMOVED

REMOVED

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NEW!

REMOVED

Last edited:
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OP, are you going to give us some better previews? I'd prefer to see your designs in their entirety - as I'm sure others would!

Back