Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mmo web design

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks great, keep up the good work :D
I'm looking forward to Private servers with decent web designs haha :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meh. Most private servers don't stay around long enough for the owners to care about investing in a good web design.

Unfortunately that is mostly the case, there are however some servers with pretty decent playerbases with nice designs.
As a server owner your website is your presentation & some people get attracted by it and join up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AION (new project)

REMOVED

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe instead of taking the pics out of your phone to showoff and get some clients, try and do a screenshot and upload a picture of the entire design for once...

can copy the details...

Reaction score
can copy the details...

it's pretty easy to copy the details once the website is up and running too, so i really don't see a point of taking a picture of them instead of screenshotting them. besides, you can just overlay a copyright watermark all over the thing and no one will be able to do anything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like you've gotten better from when you started, good job! Practice makes perfect, although when it comes to designing, there's not really "perfect" anything.

I'd have to agree with the others though, your work seems solid but I'd probably have to see full, completed designs before I hired you. Just a helpful hint, I'd recommend that you create a professional portfolio to get a solid amount of work. Good job none the less though. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

Last edited:
Back