Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

• First MMO Webdesign

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

i wan't to show you my first Metin2 (MMO) Webdesign for an German Pserver.

Hope you like it!

Devine Visual - • First MMO Webdesign - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
It looks really good. The lightning, the background, the site structure, positioning, and it's overall well done, and may be easy to code to HTML.

However the download button lacks some better texutres over it, and the effects on the itemshop, forum, vote doesn't seem to match.

Should also increase the font size in the news section, because it's barely readable.

Overall good job, hope you stick around and amaze us with your future work from now on too!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks really good. The lightning, the background, the site structure, positioning, and it's overall well done, and may be easy to code to HTML.

However the download button lacks some better texutres over it, and the effects on the itemshop, forum, vote doesn't seem to match.

Should also increase the font size in the news section, because it's barely readable.

Overall good job, hope you stick around and amaze us with your future work from now on too!

Hey, thanks for your Feedback! :)
Yeah the font size is really barely readable, i change it. If i make a new Version, i would update it here!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it, as Mucski said, the biggest flaw would be the font size, other than that there are a few spots that could use a touch-up but all-in-all very impressive.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The download button is horrible, so is the anmelden button. However, I really do like the overall design. I'd change the grey/paperish/stonish background (background inside the content) to a darker one though, as I think it would make it even more exciting and mysterious.

You might also want to work on your footer. The "Design by Devine" looks like some grey text coming out of the blue, and basically just placed randomly there. You should put that beneath the content area, with some cool effects on it, or at least a nice glow that blends with the background.

Anyhow, nice design!

Back