Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MW2 Private Server Mockup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First Private Server website attempt.

tZ1fCMa - MW2 Private Server Mockup - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Put the nav bar under the title

Last edited:
dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't force you mate , I just give some ideas but it's up to you.. :)

Reaction score
Thanks for your input. But not everyone would agree with that.
Appreciated none the less.

Give me 5 popular websites with the navigation bar at the bottom. If you can't; I have bad news for you.

Anyway you need to work on font sizes and the server status could do with alot of work. (sizes and stuff)

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Give me 5 popular websites with the navigation bar at the bottom. If you can't; I have bad news for you.

Anyway you need to work on font sizes and the server status could do with alot of work. (sizes and stuff)

agree , see at the ranking table ? make the title or the head of the table bigger than the other because I can see all your data on that table are same size.. or just make the data on the table little smaller..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The navigation at the bottom would work if it was for the footer. Adding the navigation on top and the button would be fine. Also maybe make the bottom nav fonts a bit smaller. You could even add top navigation above or below that download client button.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The navigation at the bottom would work if it was for the footer. Adding the navigation on top and the button would be fine. Also maybe make the bottom nav fonts a bit smaller. You could even add top navigation above or below that download client button.

Thanks man :junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The reason the navigation is left at the top is for ease of access. No one wants to scroll down each time to have to get there >.> People here are trying to help, but you seem to not want to take any of the advice given.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am the only one that likes the nav at bottom? i think it looks fine there, maybe a "register" button next to download client helps for those lazy ones that dont want to scroll down D;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am the only one that likes the nav at bottom? i think it looks fine there, maybe a "register" button next to download client helps for those lazy ones that dont want to scroll down D;

It doesn't matter if it looks "Fine" down there. It isn't practical...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Objection is right. Having navigation at the bottom ONLY is not logical. It's not even standard web design. But like I said above, if the nav is for the footer and you have the main navigation above, it's fine.

You really kind of have to think of the end user here and make "Navigating" the site as easy as possible. And slapping the nav just at the bottom is not a good idea.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
navigation on top must look great and easy to see. but this is cool changing navigation because all navi is on top

Back