Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

myDaily Design Challenge

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What is up guys!
Today I thought "how can I improve my design?", so I just decided to create a website for every idea I have in my mind also improving my creative part of mind.

Until 5 minutes ago I was working on a Watch UI design.

I made this in Photoshop:

Saimo - myDaily Design Challenge - RaGEZONE Forums

And I reproduced it in HTML and CSS, that's the result:

Saimo - myDaily Design Challenge - RaGEZONE Forums

There are some CSS animations into the page, maybe if you want I'll upload on an hosting for a live version.
Tell me your opinions, I'm ready to learn by you guys :DD @fallenfate (I tag you because you got my attention in my first topic, love me)

Put Community First
Reaction score
A live version would be cool to give opinion on the transitions :).

Design-wise I like it, the only thing I don't like on a personal level is just how the circular time theme cuts some of the numbers off - just a personal choice that I am not a fan of :p.

From an accessibility viewpoint the only issue I have is the green itself, as it's somewhat hard to make out against the white. As a background colour it's fine but for text in the logo, the 12H text and Change Style button/header the text would be hard for some people to read.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm going to leave these here for you to read over!

For colors you can refer to here:

Heres a guideline to material design:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@fallenfate Thank you, personally I like the effect of the text, these are tastes! Anyway don't worry, style changes are not editable, just HTML and CSS, text color will always be white
MUnoob thank you so much, already got it! Gonna read the guide you gave me

Put Community First
Reaction score
Oh I just mean white text against the green and vice-versa is a bit hard for many people to read, that's all :). The round style was just taste, the layout of the page itself is quite solid.

Staff member
Reaction score
The colour combination looks rather nice and smooth as well not to mention the swirled cut through on the centre yet the bright green really isn't friendly too one's eye's but keep It up! I did also need to mention about the digits inside the circle the seven seems like It's colliding with the circle layer so you might wanna maybe fit them more. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
I have to agree with others, i think the green is to bright and should be a bit darker so it's easier on the eyes.

Back