Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Newest

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Haven't been designing much, polished up older design. Not complete and I don't think I'll be continuing on it.
It's the homepage and not gallery.
Vinzer - Newest - RaGEZONE Forums

C8i3adZ - Newest - RaGEZONE Forums

Comments are welcome. Pp .:bebored:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like the buttons near the logo in the center. But I feel like there are many different styles to the buttons. Would be sweet if that 3D button look was used for the download buttons.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is very wide. Looking foreword to seeing the final site. Doesn't that download panel to the left seem kind of out of place?(It might scroll with the screen, I'm guessing), And those other download buttons inside the main content panel, shouldn't they be aligned to the right a bit more to line up with the class images? Also, the facebook panel is not aligned.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lowl, Pimpin isn't a perfectionist?

witch pls.

I'm not much of a perfectionist, I only take time because I ply on the work and if you ask any artist it takes time & inspiration to do. I don't really care about the layouts because you always disagree and i end up doing the whole thing again, so i just leave it to you.

And also everything not aligned because I wasn't finished on it, the Facebook panel is from another design i just put it in last second.
But I prefer to have the download/torrent button in that place because it opens up more room for the social icons. And the bottom table is also a last second thing (might be gone in the final version).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks really neat man, nice effort.

Back