Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PayStore Web Interfaces [Completed]

Reaction score
NubPro - PayStore Web Interfaces [Completed] - RaGEZONE Forums

DONE :)

I ripped some of the stuff, included the top background, icons, pictures < obviously xD

I'm trying to experiment new colours (WHITE!!!!) and trying to force myself not to make black and messy fugly templates like be4, I'm focusing on clean and sleek design :d I hope..I really can improve...REALLLYYY HOPING!!!

okay bai.... :) nightz!

ps Imma sort of....mhm stuck :( I have no idea what do I have to add for d footer :(

PLEASE FUC***** CRITIQUE I @***@* NEED THEM SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think about the colors? fugly or WHAT!???

========================================
Changed the logo cuz...u know I ripped them @@ I did tiz one with the same concept :d

ps 'PayStore' doesn't exist

Last edited:
Reaction score
So what did you NOT rip?

Also the content text would look better with same color and font size as the sidebar , bold black is outdated.

There is too much space between modules , you could use 960's grid system if you can't meajure it yourself.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So what did you NOT rip?

Also the content text would look better with same color and font size as the sidebar , bold black is outdated.

There is too much space between modules , you could use 960's grid system if you can't meajure it yourself.

[2]

Reaction score
So what did you NOT rip?

everything expect the background top n footer, the colors of the navigation, yep that's all...n some idea from ur previous blog "///////" <

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe make the navigation to jump out somehow or make it aligned with the logo and i agree with the little shadows, they are very small change but looks alot better after that little change.

Change the font on things like "Customer service" and "Business hour", because the text is looking pixeled :O

other than that it's looking simple and nice :O

Reaction score
Maybe make the navigation to jump out somehow or make it aligned with the logo and i agree with the little shadows, they are very small change but looks alot better after that little change.

Change the font on things like "Customer service" and "Business hour", because the text is looking pixeled :O

other than that it's looking simple and nice :O
it will looks better after I coded them, since I used Arial as the font and set it to 'none', cuz I want to give a effect of viewing one a browser like a built website.

Thanks :) I'll try to modify them and release a second version later

=============================================
it doesn't looks good >< maybe I'll to reposition them after a live version is out

Last edited:
Back