Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Playing with CSS3 3D propierties

Reaction score
I've done this like a month ago, i think it may be good to show it
This last years i've been learning a lot of JavaScript and with the new CSS3 features (not all are yet supported, specially in IE10... duck you Microsoft) makes a whole new horizon to me and I've been playing arround with this new features for a long time, so I though it was time to "deploy" it and CreeperHost was in need of a map showing their DataCenters, so I did it in 3D among with a timeline also using CSS3 features.

Here's a demostration:

And I don't know if it is spam (if it is, feel free to remove this link), but here's the live version.

Now I'm working on a small "remake" of Minecraft using CSS3 3D transforms (no WebGL at all), I'm still developing the physcs engine (it will be called "PhyCSS", silly name I know). I'll be posting screenshots while I develop the small engine.

NOTE: It works best on Webkit based browsers (Safari/Chrome) because on FireFox it works... just like poop and very laggy also in every new release it gets even worst. There's also a "clipping" bug in FireFox when some div is near the camera

Last edited:
Reaction score
Only works in firefox 1.6 , with low FPS , and even in that it has bugs , like missing gaps between textures on high resolutions. Apparently Chrome doesn't support it at all , any version.
What OS do you have? Seems to be linux, current version of FireFox is 16.
If you dont have a gfx card modernz may have a false negative with 3d transforms (Open Chrome doesnt support 3d transforms)

Reaction score
What OS do you have? Seems to be linux, current version of FireFox is 16.
If you dont have a gfx card modernz may have a false negative with 3d transforms (Open Chrome doesnt support 3d transforms)

Sorry I meant Firefox 16 :( , and it's a Intel G33/G31 , which is not designed for 3D stuff but still :D And the os is Windows XP

And is there a Closed Chrome ?:p

Reaction score
Sorry I meant Firefox 16 :( , and it's a Intel G33/G31 , which is not designed for 3D stuff but still :D And the os is Windows XP

And is there a Closed Chrome ?:p
Open Chrome is the open source version of Google Chrome (Chromium) and it's for Linux. :p
Try downloading the last beta of Google Chrome

Back