Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

This is my portfolio

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The Varyer - This is my portfolio - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is it just me or does some of these templates look like bit modified version of free templates and graphics...?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is it just me or does some of these templates look like bit modified version of free templates and graphics...?

Can you be more specific please?

For example the last one its just an wallpaper, y, a bid modified and a red flag made by me, but i dont think this is what you mean.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No, it's not what I ment. Some of the templates looks like free / shared templates which can be downloaded all over the internet. It looks like You just edited / changed few graphics. Are these PSD or coded versions of the websites? If coded, they look like free business templates with changed images nad maybe some html :D

But, don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing You for such actions, I'm JUST SAYING HOW THEY LOOK TO ME. Thats all.
Keep up the good work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, it's not what I ment. Some of the templates looks like free / shared templates which can be downloaded all over the internet. It looks like You just edited / changed few graphics. Are these PSD or coded versions of the websites? If coded, they look like free business templates with changed images nad maybe some html :D

But, don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing You for such actions, I'm JUST SAYING HOW THEY LOOK TO ME. Thats all.
Keep up the good work.

Hmm, don't worry. I accept your opinion, thats why I posted these designs. Actually are made by me, all of them. Anyway, most of them are very old, this is why. Oldish style. I like to make elements, more than creating websites...

Reaction score
Heeeeellooooo guys!

I came with new designs :laugh:

Looks very slick. Only part I don't like is the curved blue part behind the multiple Romeo's haha. Looks very out of place and kind of uuuhhm ... "Cheap" I guess.

Edit: it also looks weird because the style is so different from the rest of the design

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Looks very slick. Only part I don't like is the curved blue part behind the multiple Romeo's haha. Looks very out of place and kind of uuuhhm ... "Cheap" I guess.

Edit: it also looks weird because the style is so different from the rest of the design

Thank you for your appreciation.

Yes, you are right. I made some changes but I uploaded here the "beta version".

Y, cheap :laugh: so right

Inactive
Reaction score
Why are you bumping an old thread? You can't even see any of his work......

His portfolio was online 3 years ago, when i posted it?

Perhaps you should check the definition of bumping an old as that's exactly what you did by quoting me from 3 years ago.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nice graphic with mu online, but what about your old posts? they all expired

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You're right, thank you. I will try to find my designs and repost. Thank you!

And ofc, new artworks.

Last edited:
Back