Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Aion - Blue Royal

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Private Aion - Blue Royal
Created for [coming soon]
Time - 2 Hours [index page]
Price - $140 Full Psd Webdesign [Index, Download, Media, Contact Us, Messages, Register, About Us Pages][Other Pages not show]

Sir Kidd - Private Aion - Blue Royal - RaGEZONE Forums

Please rate and give CnC
Remember make sure you explain a dislike so I understand why so I can actually modify

Reaction score
I really like it, but there are a few things that bother me.

Near the footer logo, the bottom lens flare is darker than the one above it, kinda makes me feel as if there was a black tint.
Next to the download client 3.5 buttom, the blue light source, I like it, but I think it's too much of a dark blue.. a cyan feel would look like it would suit better.

Overall, 8/10 :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The vote for us is not clear maybe u can modify the place
It is only my view

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The vote for us is not clear maybe u can modify the place
It is only my view

It was placed there due to the fact most private servers now use pop ups to have people vote. Due to this reason I felt giving the voting area a premium position at the top was not really needed of a viable option as it was in older sites.

Overall the placement was more from using such sites for years. I know from experience if people want to vote they will if they don't shoving the voting area in there face does not make them vote it just makes them avoid coming onto the site.

I really like it, but there are a few things that bother me.

Near the footer logo, the bottom lens flare is darker than the one above it, kinda makes me feel as if there was a black tint.
Next to the download client 3.5 button, the blue light source, I like it, but I think it's too much of a dark blue.. a cyan feel would look like it would suit better.

Overall, 8/10 :D

The bottom lens flare needs a slight adjustment. I will fix that today before the client takes.
The button lens flare is this way due to the fact once you hover a more contrasted flare appears. Having a heavy cyan flare pre hover makes the button lens flare when hovered less noticeable I tried a few ways but sadly having a static cyan lens flare there all the time just made the area to over the top and the design felt less eye pleasing.

I try to keep lens flares low as I prefer to use them as effects to enhance a design rather than a design that relies on a lens flare. Some times to much of a good thing is bad and lens flares can kill a design if over used.

Was recently asked also how this would look in red.
So here is a quick example of what editing it to a red version would look like [Sexy Isnt It]
Sir Kidd - Private Aion - Blue Royal - RaGEZONE Forums

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude you are selling them so cheap. If you find better clients you can easily sell your designs for over 700$.

Vary rare in ragezone to find clients willing to pay that much. The majority of users are between 15-21.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah, I didn't know you only designed for people from ragezone.

I dont how ever ragezone members are my main client basis mainly because most job offers I get are due to ragezone members.

Back