Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project Crafty

Reaction score
NubPro - Project Crafty - RaGEZONE Forums

slight testing....

Master Summoner
Reaction score
- dont really like the "Were live streaming" part in the logo (project crafty is not the server name?)
- removing waldo made it look a lot better
- the beige color that is shown when highlighting the players name should be the same light blue as your home (maybe a bit more lighter)

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Size of the desired logo?

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Project Crafty logo I mean

Reaction score
- dont really like the "Were live streaming" part in the logo (project crafty is not the server name?)
- removing waldo made it look a lot better
- the beige color that is shown when highlighting the players name should be the same light blue as your home (maybe a bit more lighter)
What's wrong with the streaming thingy?
I was thinking of making an icon and when mouse hover, and the text will be revealed.

Anyways, I'll spill my time on this project next week once my exam is totally over.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nah I can do it myself. However if u wish to aid, its fine anyway.
Size as u wish.

Alright, but is there anything desired in the logo that u wish me to add? any details? or anything?

Back