Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Projects and Designs Css-team

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello friends I'm RZ community Dkdexter henceforth I would like to share my work to hear your comments and criticism.

Fantasy land online.
15% work

dkdexter - Projects and Designs Css-team - RaGEZONE Forums

Mu Online Intro

40% Work

dkdexter - Projects and Designs Css-team - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It looks okay, but there's really not much that you did from the looks of it.

The background you're using can be found and the rest is all just boxes with free textures on them. The text also doesn't look very good, you can barely even see the white text.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks okay, but there's really not much that you did from the looks of it.

The background you're using can be found and the rest is all just boxes with free textures on them. The text also doesn't look very good, you can barely even see the white text.

thanks but is designed from 0 and the background you can use any design it fodo not mandatory but give the effect of light.
Moreover, the combination of colors and other aggregates are all made by me the psd weighs 30 MB is still under 15% worked.

and will feature flash header and effects.

Reaction score
Fantasy Land Online:
too much textures and colors but it's pretty outstanding and creative....the ribbon doesn't match at all and the background doesn't work well right?

MU:
"Web WOW v0.1"
Drop shadow seems to be too much, too dark and far away
other than that, awesome :)

1 like+

ps Where you guys get all those amazing backgrounds?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
nice usage of the wow dragon :) in the intro about the fantasy the textures dont realy work i mean u got there a "flowers one" and some metal well the shapes are well made but i wana see what ur gona du with the "arrowish shapes" and the logo is abit to distracting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for your comments friends.
This will help me to keep improving my work as my only teacher was and will remain google.

JavaScript Is Best Script
Reaction score
I feel that the orange tile in the first design kinda doesnt fit in with the colors of the rest :eek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First one shows to much textures, and it's not blended that well. Second one well, It's nice but imo could use a little bit more design to it looks plain .

JavaScript Is Best Script
Reaction score
The second one is a lot better than the first one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Blend the textures on the first one better, to sort of sum it up imo.

Back