Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rahu Design - Unfinished Project

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Ragezone,
I'd like to show you some designs I was doing for a friend. He wanted smth like a forum/design portfolio thingy, well I also didn't really understand what he wanted.. -_- Well, I would like to know your opinion on this design. It's not done..

logo
u4gsgeR - Rahu Design - Unfinished Project - RaGEZONE Forums

homepage
3jV1Qqm - Rahu Design - Unfinished Project - RaGEZONE Forums

my profile
w6ZZtxO - Rahu Design - Unfinished Project - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks for C&C​

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
holy jesus that logo is like what i am baffled young sire
-- however its unreadable&you probably should make one that actually looks like the name of w/e company
however the website imo looks very mediocre, fonts are too big and too round, some too big and some too small, etc. good concept but can be much further worked on

Last edited:
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That logo of yours is gonna give you a poop ton of trouble when you get to very small areas. It may be beneficial to have alternate versions depending on what it is being used for.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What is that logo even supposed to say? I can't figure it out.
I would also suggest adding a login button to the login screen. Doens't seem user friendly to just state "Press enter". The login button makes it intuitive as that's what we look for before reading a text and therefore your current method would most likely be slower for most of us.

I really like the design, but not the background so much. I think if it wasn't so gray it would look better and separate better from the main divs.

Back