Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Portal Design

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey folks.
I've been busy since I started at the university! But here I am again.

I got kind of bored and began to design a portal page for MapleStory. Since I'm not really using it to anything, I decided to release it here. Maybe someone want to use it. :D:

• Favicon added
  • Slider images change with an effect
  • Website and Forums buttons slowly fades the color in, when you hover over them.
  • No CSS / Html errors
  • Resizable in the browser
  • Everything in the HTML & Css files are commented so you know, where to change the images/links etc.
  • Please do not remove the credits!

Have a nice day!

Nafei - [RELEASE] Portal Design - RaGEZONE Forums

DOWNLOAD HERE
https://www.mediafire.com/?lrcsf5wmrzo1emg

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That Christmas tree creates a horrible amount of negative space. You should never design anything in an "L" shape, it makes the whole composition unbalanced.

As for the color scheme, using complementary colors is fine in some cases, but using green, red, and blue is suicidal. The frames should also be consistent with a corresponding hue in order to keep the piece's appearance natural.

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Clean and nice , downloaded ~
Goodjob !

Back