Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SilkRoad 4Play

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So,
This design is a mixture of all my old work and new ideas all rolled into one design. Ive taken requested aspects by the client also.

Sir Kidd - SilkRoad 4Play - RaGEZONE Forums

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd agree it's the best project you've done so far.

Structure wise, it's a lot like my newest design, which I haven't showcased yet. Though mine is more code-friendly.
I assume you don't know HTML5(Or just plain HTML/CSS), because your designs rely heavily on sprites. Which is fine, because it looks professional nontheless. Just the fact that the load time would be heavy.

Other than that, I'd say it's a clean and professional layout. It definitely has that wow feel to it. UX wise, it's very nice. Usually when people do all those pretty things, their designs usually lacks user-friendliness. I think you've managed to find the golden seem here. As someone mentioned, the colors are matched pretty nice. I really like the color complexion, which I see of being one of the hardest things to do properly. Hope you took a decent amount for that design, because it's worth more than 150$.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd agree it's the best project you've done so far.

Structure wise, it's a lot like my newest design, which I haven't showcased yet. Though mine is more code-friendly.
I assume you don't know HTML5(Or just plain HTML/CSS), because your designs rely heavily on sprites. Which is fine, because it looks professional nontheless. Just the fact that the load time would be heavy.

Other than that, I'd say it's a clean and professional layout. It definitely has that wow feel to it. UX wise, it's very nice. Usually when people do all those pretty things, their designs usually lacks user-friendliness. I think you've managed to find the golden seem here. As someone mentioned, the colors are matched pretty nice. I really like the color complexion, which I see of being one of the hardest things to do properly. Hope you took a decent amount for that design, because it's worth more than 150$.

Thank you.
The coding side is dealt with the client and he was the one who requested all the trimmings.

I normally try to keep certain areas basic solid colours or gradients to lower load time but the truth is now adays most mobile phone networks can load such sites in a few seconds and most home computers in nearly instant. Still I try to keep to the clients wishes.
I also worked on a portal site for him and with that one I made it a lot more code friendly ^,^

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
It's not just the load time, it's so much more than that. Most of the reasons wouldn't matter though, considering it's for a pservers.

Any chance you'll showcase the portal site? I'd be interested in seeing that. :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very sexy. I'm wondering where you got those flame effects from or do you make them?
I believe the banner in the portal doesn't really blend with the rest of the design because everything else is orange/red/yellow. But yeah, that would be just the banner and you can change that anyway.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love the way you make your designs. The colors are not to harsh on the eyes, and I love the color palette you're using. And I also wonder how you did the flames. Is it a brush with added layer styling to it? What ever it is, it look great. high quality images, nicely structured. Great job.

This would be fun to code.

Back