Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simple Gunz Website Design

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was bored and decided to start a GunZ website design, since I have never made a website for this game.

Here is what I got so far:

It is a work in progress, let me know what do you guys think.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Simple, clean, just what I like and it has something unique. Keep up the good work mate!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was bored and decided to start a GunZ website design, since I have never made a website for this game.

Here is what I got so far:

It is a work in progress, let me know what do you guys think.

Simple and beautiful, quite liked the site designer, congratulations! :)::)::thumbup1:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
All your designs look pretty much identical. The content area and sidebar, the navigation. I see you're throwing in new elements, but the main idea stays the same.

I think you could look for some inspiration for new designs around and try making something new. I often look for inspiration on and here on RaGEZONE.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
I always say this but the key to most websites is imagery. If you get that right, then you're going the right direction. I'd recommend that you experiment with different fonts, this can also make a design look nicer. Your padding seems off and the colours, font sizes etc are inconsistent. Most designers (well, myself and colleagues I work with) tend to use Google Fonts for some free, clean fonts. I'd also recommend you take a look there and experiment. Overall, for a non-professional you've definitely for a knack for it.

Back