Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Simple Website Design

Visit my hompage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just recently started this website and wanted to know what everyone thought of the website design.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The design is quite nice. There are a few things I might point out tho.

First of all, text that goes on sliders shouldn't be done in photoshop. They should be done in the html. Not only is this good for SEO but your text is really low quality on the image (blury / pixelated)

You're also missing a favicon!

The three large hoodies at the bottom, shouldn't have text going over them, its hard to read. You should make it black and put it on top or at the bottom of them.

Also not sure if you noticed but these elements don't line up. Not really a big deal tho
jUwKgqz - New Simple Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums

If this is a serious business, I would just remove the memes sections. It's not professional at all. Save that stuff for your social media pages.

I know you want critique on the website, but did you use mockups for the clothes? It looks like you just downloaded a hoodie image and placed text over it. Using mockups makes it look a lot more realistic

Attachments

Visit my hompage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The design is quite nice. There are a few things I might point out tho.

First of all, text that goes on sliders shouldn't be done in photoshop. They should be done in the html. Not only is this good for SEO but your text is really low quality on the image (blury / pixelated)

You're also missing a favicon!

The three large hoodies at the bottom, shouldn't have text going over them, its hard to read. You should make it black and put it on top or at the bottom of them.

Also not sure if you noticed but these elements don't line up. Not really a big deal tho
jUwKgqz - New Simple Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums

If this is a serious business, I would just remove the memes sections. It's not professional at all. Save that stuff for your social media pages.

I know you want critique on the website, but did you use mockups for the clothes? It looks like you just downloaded a hoodie image and placed text over it. Using mockups makes it look a lot more realistic
I appreciate the constructive criticism

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Your screen is really small for a demo.
please send a live demo for a good review

Inactive
Reaction score
The design itself is quite basic, which is not a bad thing. I do however feel there is way to much going on with the right side and some of which could be made menu items. All 3 of them should be moved or removed, as it looks clunky.

Contact us would feel slightly better in the bottom right corner. A floating css menu in the top could provide registration/login links along with information about reward points and even more things.

Also it's nice the theme is indeed responsive with mobile/tablets, but the popup window's for sign up and contact us and quite an annoyance to phones. I didn't try this on a phone but i did change sizes via chrome and noticed it.

That's just my 2 cent's though, hope i don't offend you in any fashion as that's not my intention.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Vi3tb0i2ty

You are website is seeming good for UI-user point of view. you ought to on your website SEO If you will promote the site on different places. sure you will get leads on the website

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi Vi3tb0i2ty

You are website is seeming good for UI-user point of view. you ought to on your website SEO If you will promote the site on different places. sure you will get leads on the website

His website isn't online anymore, so not sure what you mean by SEO.

Also you're grave digging very old post in this section

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh. Verry nice. I live in HaNoi, VietNam. You can send it to me price/pcs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aren't such website have ready examples and only details and pics are uploaded so that after few clicks everything is workable and ready for business? After searching for myself WordPress theme for vlog with “ready templates” found this amazing resource and used their services for myself. It was a time saver and the design is just perfect. For me everything from it to create it from scrap would be hard, and I think at some point impossible. Giving individually for someone a lot of $$ was not a priority.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey there! If you want to improve your eCommerce website design, here are a few tips. Ensure your homepage is visually appealing, easy to navigate, and has clear calls to action. Use high-quality product images and incorporate social proof such as customer reviews. Read this article for more detailed tips on eCommerce website design: .

Back