• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Site Design Review

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I would like to know what you think about our site,

The new template has been recently uploaded, and I'm looking to hear your constructive feedback.

Thank You!

Reaction score
sooo I'm gonna criticize on the codings instead of the design :)

You should know that rotates doesn't work in IE
Code:
.price {
    font: bold 16px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    margin: 45px -35px 0px 0px;
    -moz-transform: rotate(45deg);
    -o-transform: rotate(45deg);
    text-align: center;
    transform: rotate(45deg);
    -webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);
}

Reaction score
sooo I'm gonna criticize on the codings instead of the design :)

You should know that rotates doesn't work in IE
Code:
.price {
    font: bold 16px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    margin: 45px -35px 0px 0px;
    -moz-transform: rotate(45deg);
    -o-transform: rotate(45deg);
    text-align: center;
    transform: rotate(45deg);
    -webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);
}

So what? It does work in IE9 and 10.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Something looks odd on the navigation, don't really know what, i think it's the logo, but other than that, it's kinda simple and nice design

I can see what you mean, i don't think the blue background of the header fits but thats my opinion. Not really keen on the announcement box looks abit too simple but everything else seems great.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys! I really appreciate it.

A new logo is currently being worked on (forgot to mention that), and the announcements box is just temporary. We will think of something more effective and appealing!

Reaction score
Its a pretty nice site. I like your plans. And i love how you have managed to integrate Boxbilling like that into your site. It can be hard software to work with, but you have done a pretty good job of it! Im sure you will be successful. Well done man :D. But if you want to be more successful i would recommend getting a re seller club account, because most of the people who are looking for hosting will also want to register a domain. Because they may not already have one. Or the least you can do is try to point them to a cheap domain registration company, like NameCheap.

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
You leeched the navigation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its a pretty nice site. I like your plans. And i love how you have managed to integrate Boxbilling like that into your site. It can be hard software to work with, but you have done a pretty good job of it! Im sure you will be successful. Well done man :D. But if you want to be more successful i would recommend getting a re seller club account, because most of the people who are looking for hosting will also want to register a domain. Because they may not already have one. Or the least you can do is try to point them to a cheap domain registration company, like NameCheap.

Thank you Grenadier. I really appreciate your nice feedback. We will be selling domains soon, but we're in the process of purchasing a WHMCS license. As soon as we have WHMCS set-up, then the domain sale will be active. Thanks for the suggestion

You leeched the navigation.

Who said I leeched the navigation? One of our developers designed it himself. I'm asking for feedback, not wrong accusations please.

Back