Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Styleshop Design

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
I seen a design that I was inspired by a while ago, ( ) I likes the image and the buttons and decided to compose something of my own.

I decided to re-make it and just wanted to know what other people think.

C&C Welcome! :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Overall, it's a pretty nice, simple design.
The two top buttons are nice, however I'm not keen on the navigation, nor the "Find out More" buttons.
Another thing I'll comment on is that beside the "Categories", it just feels too blank.

Perhaps add dummy advertisement? It looks best for just that, imo.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Overall, it's a pretty nice, simple design.
The two top buttons are nice, however I'm not keen on the navigation, nor the "Find out More" buttons.
Another thing I'll comment on is that beside the "Categories", it just feels too blank.

Perhaps add dummy advertisement? It looks best for just that, imo.

Okay, thank you. I was looking to do some sort of jQuery drop-down for the different types of categories but I was not to sure.

Really like it; I personally dislike the background colour behind the body. Maybe you could change it to brighter. Or closer to the header background.

Thank's for that. I think I'll leave the background as it is for now as it makes the main-content stand out a lot more.

Reaction score
Okay, thank you. I was looking to do some sort of jQuery drop-down for the different types of categories but I was not to sure.

Thank's for that. I think I'll leave the background as it is for now as it makes the main-content stand out a lot more.

be nice to see it if you experimented with the background; keep us posted!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
FzbP0wo - Styleshop Design - RaGEZONE Forums

I like the buttons on this, use a gradient map on the background and change it to a dark grey-scale colour.
poLgmIy - Styleshop Design - RaGEZONE Forums

The info looks out of place, the white and red don't match the green background.

It looks like 2 different sites chopped up.

Attachments

Last edited:
MC Web Designs
Reaction score
FzbP0wo - Styleshop Design - RaGEZONE Forums

I like the buttons on this, use a gradient map on the background and change it to a dark grey-scale colour.
poLgmIy - Styleshop Design - RaGEZONE Forums

The info looks out of place, the white and red don't match the green background.

It looks like 2 different sites chopped up.

I'm not sure where you are getting the green background from as on my screen is a dark / navy blue colour.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I have seen some similar style like that of IPB Themes :L
but pretty owsome :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a dark turquoise, mixture of blue & green.

Must be very different contrasts as I see a very dark blue colour no green haha. Anyways I will take that into account.
One of you needs to calibrate your monitor :eek:

I see a dark blue. Either that or I need to calibrate mine along with Matt :p

I really like it. It is basic but clean and easy to use. Not much more I can say!

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
I have to agree with Vinzer. I see a dark turquoise bg.

As for the design, not too impressed really. It's minimal, which I like, but it's too simple. There's not much I can give critique on.

Back