Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tanki online clan layout

Reaction score
I have not done a website deign in a while. Im really rusty so i started with this, something basic. My first clan template for an MMO game.

ogC5s - Tanki online clan layout - RaGEZONE Forums

0JukU - Tanki online clan layout - RaGEZONE Forums

I know its not my best and its been a while, but tell me what you think anyway. :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
In my personal view, I don't like it. Considering you've done website design before, it's waaay to simple, even if you're 'rusty'. From what I can see, all you have done is through a couple of boxes together, made a table and put a gradient on it a long with adding a logo to the top. I also don't like the text, nothing big on that, except you can hardly see it. Black on a grey background text-wise is a massive no, as you can hardly read it.

Reaction score
In my personal view, I don't like it. Considering you've done website design before, it's waaay to simple, even if you're 'rusty'. From what I can see, all you have done is through a couple of boxes together, made a table and put a gradient on it a long with adding a logo to the top. I also don't like the text, nothing big on that, except you can hardly see it. Black on a grey background text-wise is a massive no, as you can hardly read it.

Nice feedback, im gonna get back into web design, and i know i can do better. :D

You always use blacks or greys maybe go with some other colour likea dark green would be good like camo colours.

You should know i have a terrible taste in colors lmfao. :D Thanks for feedback :)

Back