• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Tanki online clan layout

Reaction score
I have not done a website deign in a while. Im really rusty so i started with this, something basic. My first clan template for an MMO game.

ogC5s - Tanki online clan layout - RaGEZONE Forums

0JukU - Tanki online clan layout - RaGEZONE Forums

I know its not my best and its been a while, but tell me what you think anyway. :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
In my personal view, I don't like it. Considering you've done website design before, it's waaay to simple, even if you're 'rusty'. From what I can see, all you have done is through a couple of boxes together, made a table and put a gradient on it a long with adding a logo to the top. I also don't like the text, nothing big on that, except you can hardly see it. Black on a grey background text-wise is a massive no, as you can hardly read it.

Reaction score
In my personal view, I don't like it. Considering you've done website design before, it's waaay to simple, even if you're 'rusty'. From what I can see, all you have done is through a couple of boxes together, made a table and put a gradient on it a long with adding a logo to the top. I also don't like the text, nothing big on that, except you can hardly see it. Black on a grey background text-wise is a massive no, as you can hardly read it.

Nice feedback, im gonna get back into web design, and i know i can do better. :D

You always use blacks or greys maybe go with some other colour likea dark green would be good like camo colours.

You should know i have a terrible taste in colors lmfao. :D Thanks for feedback :)

Back