Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First time on creating a website

Reaction score
Hi guys!
i'm gonna present my first two html pages with css and I'd really love to hear criticisms
or Suggestions to improve my perspective on designing i just started 2 weeks ago

Here i what i got so far:
RakisTa - First time on creating a website - RaGEZONE Forums

RakisTa - First time on creating a website - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks guys!

Reaction score
Like already said above, very well done for someone who started weeks ago.
The designs are simple (something I'm very fond of). What I don't like is the font you used for the lorem ipsum part of the first design. It looks too crispy and pixely.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First one is extremely nice................................. how is this your first??????

Reaction score
For someone that started to weeks ago these are pretty clean and nice.
You have my kudos hope you keep on designing.

Thanks Sin! :) Do you know which specific area should I work on?

Like already said above, very well done for someone who started weeks ago.
The designs are simple (something I'm very fond of). What I don't like is the font you used for the lorem ipsum part of the first design. It looks too crispy and pixely.
Thank you for the tip i'll try to work on that area.

First one is extremely nice................................. how is this your first??????
I was dedicating all my free time in leaning new things and got addicted to it there was i time where I ain't got no sleep for a couple of days
which was really worth it. Thank you ;)

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I would give the inner boxes a little more padding on the inside it feels like the text is sticking to the sides. It really looks amazing for one of your first templates.

I was dedicating all my free time in leaning new things and got addicted to it there was i time where I ain't got no sleep for a couple of days which was really worth it. Thank you ;)

Missing sleep isn't good if you want to learn things. You'll learn better if you sleep at a fixed interval. I speak for my self, I used to do long hours of coding and I always end-up forgetting things after half of day 2. Sleep is important if you want to produce quality products :)

Reaction score
I would give the inner boxes a little more padding on the inside it feels like the text is sticking to the sides. It really looks amazing for one of your first templates.

Missing sleep isn't good if you want to learn things. You'll learn better if you sleep at a fixed interval. I speak for my self, I used to do long hours of coding and I always end-up forgetting things after half of day 2. Sleep is important if you want to produce quality products :)

Will Do sir code dragon thank you for the tip :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Being beginner, it is good start. Make sure you add content too.

Inactive
Reaction score
The first one is quite impressive for someones very first site.

Keep up the good work :thumbup1:

Back