Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Toplist design.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so, finally i got something that looks half decent, please rate :D

star3stone - My Toplist design. - RaGEZONE Forums

any suggestions or positive criticism is appreciated.

Designed by FCV2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please explain which features that you're missing.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why does it seem like you have the exact same effect around the maple character as FCV had on his work?

Nice for a first attempt at webdeisgn.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Love the Navbar/BG but that right-panel color could be changed throws of that little color theme you got with the Navbar.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fcv2005 made this design for me, again, i never said that i made it, i said that i got it. thanks tho.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah I guess that explained Lol.
Still FCv should really post his own work.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
fcv2005 made this design for me, again, i never said that i made it, i said that i got it. thanks tho.

When posting something up in the portfolio, and not making it aware that it is someone elses work you should ALWAYS say that you are not the artist who created the work. The first assumption is that this is what you created, and adding at the end for critism just makes it feel like it is you who made this work. FCV should be posting his own work up, however I can understand why he hasnt.

Next time make it clear that it is not your work, and credit the artist.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I'm really loving this design, but the right panel doesn't work with the whole theme.

Reaction score
It's a good design and all, but I think the box is too plain. It reminds me a bit of the sites you get re-directed to when a website domain hasn't been bought, you know, the advertisement ones. That's simply also because of the colours you've used, the beige on the maroon/dark-red background is fairly hard to see.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When posting something up in the portfolio, and not making it aware that it is someone elses work you should ALWAYS say that you are not the artist who created the work. The first assumption is that this is what you created, and adding at the end for critism just makes it feel like it is you who made this work. FCV should be posting his own work up, however I can understand why he hasnt.

Next time make it clear that it is not your work, and credit the artist.

I'm sorry, but since i bought the property i am allowed to show it off, it is mine and i got unique rights on it, i could just aswell take all the credits myself if necessary, but fcv is an amazing artist, and worth the credits. Quit the dissing when you're a moderator. And sure, next time i'll say that i "bought it" with huge orange letters since in the new dictionary, "got" means "made it"

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
At no point in my post did I "diss" you. I plainly told you the facts of what you should be doing when posting what someone else has made. Just because you have bought the design does not mean you have the rights to say it is you who created it. It still has FCV's name on it, as he was the one who made it.

so, finally i got something that looks half decent, please rate :D

I could use this exact same phrase with my photography. In fact, I do sometimes when I have been working REALLY hard towards achieving something through my photos, and then finally get it, I would post "Finally got the image I was looking for!" Other artists say this too. So before you just see my green name and assume I am just biting your head off for the lols, take a stap back and realise that I would have said that even being a normal member.

Copyright is a legal concept, enacted by most governments, giving the creator of an original work exclusive rights to it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At no point in my post did I "diss" you. I plainly told you the facts of what you should be doing when posting what someone else has made. Just because you have bought the design does not mean you have the rights to say it is you who created it. It still has FCV's name on it, as he was the one who made it.

I could use this exact same phrase with my photography. In fact, I do sometimes when I have been working REALLY hard towards achieving something through my photos, and then finally get it, I would post "Finally got the image I was looking for!" Other artists say this too. So before you just see my green name and assume I am just biting your head off for the lols, take a stap back and realise that I would have said that even being a normal member.

I am allowed to put my brand on anything I want that I've purchased, aslong as the creator/company of a certain "product" doesn't have a solid contract that explains what I can and cannot do, that is why most designer companys adds a "brand removal product" and a solid "read before purchase" statement that the buyer (in this case me) needs to accept by clicking on a radiobox. But, since I bought it from a private person, without a contract, I am allowed to do what I want with the design, aswell as selling it/giving it away for free/telling people that I've created it (which i never did in the first place and never would do.)

I also stated that I bought unique rights.

I do know the copyright law, and that's just one statement from it, show the whole paragraph instead.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ChewBecca is ok cuz i dont keep my credits in sold templates ...all credits goes to customer !

Alright. Sometimes this isnt the case, but if that was actually explained then it would have saved alot of time :3

Anyway, nice design FCV, but I personally think that it is too bright at the top, too over processed.

Back