Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Upcoming MuOnline Server Template

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Keez - My Upcoming MuOnline Server Template - RaGEZONE Forums

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't really like it, because some parts of it are pixeled and some parts are good quality and the navigation looks way too small for the rest of the website :/

and the logo looks ugly and the background isn't really good either with the rest of the site :O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The are a few things I dislike about this. Firstly, I don't think the background really suits the actual features of the template, It doesn't really help to make someone look at it twice. There is abit too much space on the Download and Register buttons, you should probably decrease the size of the boxes or maybe just add some designs and center up the text to mislead the size of the whole thing. Also you should change it so that they both have the same width and distance from the server status box. Overall, with a few changes it has the potential to look really good.

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I quite like it, there's some things that do need improving however. But that's what feedback is for right? I think you could improve on your background choice, maybe a grunge-ish style that fits in with the rest of the site like Z1ls said. I'm not too keen on the colour of the register box, maybe take some more thought into the colour scheme, but overall it's considerably nice.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
imo its decent at the moment, but has a lot of potential...

i cant help but to think how awesome it would look like if header part of the background was animated

Back