Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web-Design] Lineage 2 CMS

Reaction score
I've been asked to design CMS style for Lineage2. Here's the outcome.

404 - [Web-Design] Lineage 2 CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Feel free to C&C.

Cheers,.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its completly poop. i cant believe you have posted this here. go home 404 go home..

naahhhh im kidding :D

pretty standard, tipical rpg website looks good :)

Reactions: 404
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Pretty cool, i'd give 9.6 points for that website, good job.

Reaction score
that banner doesn't fit with the border colors. but uh, the legit text should be something that you don't have to import into IE/Firefox/Chrome/NiggerBrowser, like Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, and all those other standard Windows fonts, it's a real pain to import custom fonts. nice job otherwise.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Awesome man.. I can't even say how much you've improved from the last months :3

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
that banner doesn't fit with the border colors. but uh, the legit text should be something that you don't have to import into IE/Firefox/Chrome/NiggerBrowser, like Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, and all those other standard Windows fonts, it's a real pain to import custom fonts. nice job otherwise.

Not at all? Its very easy with css.
Take a look!
Code:
 @font-face {
        font-family: "Myriad pro";
        src: url("myriad.ttf")
      color: #000000;
The font-family is the name of the font, the 'src' is the source fil of the font it has to be a .ttf
Now was that so hard?

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Oh almost forgot, in the div for the header or the class w,e put font-family: MYRIAD PRO; don't touch unless you changed the name.

Reaction score
better use the bulletproof way if you are going to use font face

also myriad is apple's font which doesn't allow web embedding and you using it might result in quite fokked high penalties..

Back