Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web design yay or nay

Canadian
Reaction score
Wow, just spiced it up a bunch. I'll upload a newer version very soon.

Canadian
Reaction score
I don't like it; the design looks to unorganised and messy.
If you aligned the content it would look a lot better!

It is all aligned...

Anyways, the new version has things moved around and such. I'll upload a picture soon.

Canadian
Reaction score
I'm not too keen on the design either.
It seems like every year you either start a new project and leave the last unfinished, or you just give up on projects.

I'll be a supporter once I see a finished product

This thread has to do with the design, not the project... And it's been the same project for the past year and a half. I spent a good several months waiting on a developer (Chrisdothtml) who dropped the project on me.

Now you can tag me!
Reaction score
In my opinion it's a good start, it just need some more work.

If you keep working on it, it can become a great website. Also, i like the gradient, and the template itself is clean and professional.

Keep in mind, if and/or when you continue working on it. Don't over do anything. Nevertheless, great start!

Good job.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
^Oh. Tell him to edit it, but not what to edit. Good job.

In my opinion, the design is quite unique. Kudos for that.

Align the elements correctly though, and it's a start.

Canadian
Reaction score
Updated it and better aligned the content. Don't mind the huge canvas, I always start with a 2000px canvas so that I can shrink it when I'm done and not have to keep making it bigger.

I'm not great with headers/logos, so if anyone wants to give that a shot, let me know. :p

Aye

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yey - It looks nice,
Ney - It reminds me of the xbox, like the spirals, that on xbox are green.

:thumbup1:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I like the design, but not the colour, so really is a personal preferance.
Good job :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It is all aligned...

Anyways, the new version has things moved around and such. I'll upload a picture soon.

What I mean is;
The navigation section, and the 'welcome cherk' box is further to the right than the main content area.

This makes the layout look 'jerky' and ruins the flow of the overall layout, it's not that easy on the eye either.

Also, the content within the content area looks to bulky, there is too much information in only little area. And there is too much white space, there is a lots more area within there to be used.

If you didn't want to make the box smaller, align the picture to where the content starts.

You can't say it's all aligned when there are different starting positions, and everything doesn't flow as one.

edit
You should NEVER work with a 2000px canvas. You should work with 960px (web standard) or 1020px max.

I would advise working with the 960 grid system.

Now you can tag me!
Reaction score
^Oh. Tell him to edit it, but not what to edit. Good job.

In my opinion, the design is quite unique. Kudos for that.

Align the elements correctly though, and it's a start.

I told him what I liked.

It's his website, he'll make it they way he like it. Yet, I told him that i personally though it needed improvement. And i told him what i liked, he should easily figure what i don't like by that.

Smart *** :)

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Looks nice. Reminded me of a theme from phpBB at first, but yea, its nice :)

Back