Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First Website Design

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Got bored, thought I'd give it a shot at making a site design. Give feedback and don't be too harsh, it is my first site design after all!:D:

Razer - First Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums

View in full size for correct quality!:):
Thanks,
-Slurp.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
doesnt look very Minecrafty, background doesnt look good with the colour of the content boxes.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The text is too big in the nav bar, and also hard to read against the background. Personally I dont like dark text on dark backgrounds as it is hard to read. There are also too many images around. Its over crowded. I do however really like the top part of the page, but it then gradaints into something quite boring at the bottom.

Reactions: Rat
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
doesnt look very Minecrafty, background doesnt look good with the colour of the content boxes.

Oh poop I forgot to change the background, I just set it as that so the content boxes would show then I forgot to change it at the end.
It's not actually supposed to be 'Minecrafty', it's just supposed to be a personal page for a MineCraft developer, not actually based around one theme. :):

The text is too big in the nav bar, and also hard to read against the background. Personally I dont like dark text on dark backgrounds as it is hard to read. There are also too many images around. Its over crowded. I do however really like the top part of the page, but it then gradaints into something quite boring at the bottom.

Yeaah, I got really lazy below the navigation bar, got bored lol, thanks for the feedback. :):

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Well yeah too big text on the navigation and too dark texts on the content, but yeah, it's decent for an first website design :D

Yeah I might fix that later, thanks. :D:

Reaction score
everything is faking black o.o STRIPES ARE EVERYWHERE!
btw that kind of font won't looks good and works well in a coded version

WHERE DID U GET THOSE CUTE LITTLE MINECRAFT MOBS!?

Reactions: Rat
Back