Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website design.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, its my first website design.

I am engaged in a Photoshop, about 10 days. I don't wait for praised, necessary to me simple ideas and a sentence.

iiLIeJVl - Website design. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see this is supposed to be some sort of uploading/sharing files design, but it almost looks like an application instead of a web page,(maybe it's just me). :):

I like the background and the colors. You could change the type face to something different. Tahoma? Arial?(I'm talking about the font for the nav and footer). The footer maybe a bit high for my taste, but it's nice. I'm glad you have everything in the right place, like the logo in the upper left, and also glad you centered the content for the uploading. it would be nice if you aligned the navigation with the logo,(bring the navigation down on the same level as the logo). But that's just my opinion.

If this is your first design, then kudos to you. Keep up the good work, and you'll get a lot better over time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see this is supposed to be some sort of uploading/sharing files design, but it almost looks like an application instead of a web page,(maybe it's just me). :):

I like the background and the colors. You could change the type face to something different. Tahoma? Arial?(I'm talking about the font for the nav and footer). The footer maybe a bit high for my taste, but it's nice. I'm glad you have everything in the right place, like the logo in the upper left, and also glad you centered the content for the uploading. it would be nice if you aligned the navigation with the logo,(bring the navigation down on the same level as the logo). But that's just my opinion.

If this is your first design, then kudos to you. Keep up the good work, and you'll get a lot better over time.

Thanks a lot for the response. This is my first operation with a website design. They told me that if the design will good then they would pay me for it but they told me that it wasn't that good. Nevertheless they told me do it similar to Sendspace. They didn't like it even though i thought it was good. Just my opinion. I got experience. I spent a day on this and they didn't take it.

I noted that you are webdesign for a long times in it. Very much it would be desirable to communicate to you. Very difficult studies one and not to receive council + the help from someone.

Regards,

Back