Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Website Design Gallery!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't post all the images here and spam the topic, so please just view them all and tell me what you think about them. All comments are greatly appreciated!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I've been into it about a year or more I think.
I don't even know haha, I'm glad people seem to like it though :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks. I appreciate any kind of feedback!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hate to be, "that guy" but it's pretty easy to register and claim to be someone else and rip their work from DeviantART. Do you have any evidence this is actually your work?

P.S. I'm not saying I don't believe it's yours, I know nothing about you so I have no right to say it is or isn't. I only have a rather large distaste for thieves and rippers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know how you feel. I've had my very own work ripped several times now.
The only evidence are the humongous .PSD files with the projects on my computer that I sat and worked on for countless hours.

I am not sure what kind of other evidence you would like though I must say that obviously yet sadly I didn't draw nor paint the sceneries myself. Those are either from fansite kits, game wallpapers or a mesh-up from stocks and others - thoughtfully put together.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
These designs are too sexi. Keep up the good work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Goood poop bro. Each one is unique in its own way

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
These look really nice mate, looks like a lot of thought were took into the designs. You've perfected a lot of critical web design aspects.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aww, thank you so much everyone! :eek:tt:

Back