Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website/Logo/Wallpaper & more.. || Design by Devine Visual

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Community,

I am Henning from Germany and a hobby graphic designer. I'm learning web and graphic design for 1 1/4 years now.

Here are some of my references:

Devine Visual - Website/Logo/Wallpaper & more.. || Design by Devine Visual - RaGEZONE Forums

Devine Visual - Website/Logo/Wallpaper & more.. || Design by Devine Visual - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lovely! I do enjoy your designs. I personally liked the 2nd and the 3rd the most. Also a little suggestion for someone of your skills, you could try a flat geometric design, those are the trends of the past 2 years and are continuing to develop as we speak for the upcoming 2015. I am just eager to see what could you come up with. =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty awesome!
Thank you!

Lovely! I do enjoy your designs. I personally liked the 2nd and the 3rd the most. Also a little suggestion for someone of your skills, you could try a flat geometric design, those are the trends of the past 2 years and are continuing to develop as we speak for the upcoming 2015. I am just eager to see what could you come up with. =]

Thanks Dude! Yeah @ the Moment i work on a Flat Interface Design. I will push the Thread again if it is finished.

--

I created some other poop, i hope you like it! It is for an Grand theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer Server (hope you know GTA :p)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This one looks good, but it's not readable, but that's how I see it. Try moving "Network" a little lower. I see some light oval forms in the background and they look like round gradients, if they are make the colors blend a bit more. Other than that it looks pretty nice I like the use of fonts, they both bring you to the GTA series.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro, do you allow other people to use these? Pretty darn awesome designs!

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is pretty awesome .. nice ! if you create thread about website design you must create it here, http://forum.ragezone.com/f759/. I will ask mod to move this thread .. good job anyways ~

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It crazy design! Awesome man, but I would suggest unique and superb differences to others

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really liked the one with the 'space' background, only that Zombie Render is a bit odd, but other then that it's clean, simple, prof. looking.
Keep it up buddy!

Back