Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Websites to everyone!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- FIRST WEBSITE

Greetings Ragezone! :):

And an introduction, I am Nafei and I am 19 years old. Oh well, who cares. Recently, I started to teach myself how to code in HTML and CSS (jQuery / JS a bit). As some of you know, I am a pretty decent designer but I have never coded a website before in my life. Not a single one. If you would like to see one of my websites, here is one I made some time ago and can hopefully do much better and cleaner now:

I tell you what.. It isn't really fun to design a website without being able to code / develop it your own. That is why I decided to start learning how to code one. Since I want to practice on developing some websites for now, I decided to share the websites with you.
I can say that I am going to design 4 - 5 portal pages and fully code them in order to both practice my coding skill and also sharing with this great forum. Have you seen all the rubbish designs in the top 10 out there? Oh gosh.
Now remember this. Don't judge or flame me because of my coding, since I am telling you that I have just begun my coding journey and have no experience in that area. The code might suck or be fine but I promise you that I will get better through time.

Last but not least. If you have any wishes regarding a website design (a portal page thanks), then post it here or PM me and I will be glad to design it for you! Though I will be sharing with the public so don't get disappointed.

(If using the website, please do not remove the credits!)

As for now. Here is my first coded portal page for the MapleStory game. I didn't design it very well (as I could have done it) because I had the urge to start coding as soon as possible. Next design will be better! Here you go folks. :wink:

Enjoy your evening / day / sleep / food, whatever. Cheers! (PS: MapleDragon is just a name that I came up with while designing the portal page).

DOWNLOAD HERE:

Nafei - Websites to everyone! - RaGEZONE Forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

- SECOND WEBSITE

And now it is time for the second update!

I've been trying to design a better portal page than the first one here. Now and I (maybe) done unless I think of something else!
Well.. Here is the website that I have been working on and the only thing it needs now is the code. I will do that in the weekend I guess and it will probably be out there.

I hope you will like this one. Thanks!

Nafei - Websites to everyone! - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They're both quite decent. But when it comes to the first one try adding something that might make it more unique? Looks pretty bland to me. You have a good idea in mind.

It never hurts to look at other designs/sites for inspiration!
Pretty good that you're using this as practice.
Good luck c:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're making these from scratch rather than using a theme? If so, kudos to you. Looks like you've gotten a good start in (; Good luck!

Back