Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP] Cloud UI Kit

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Blure Shadow - [WIP] Cloud UI Kit - RaGEZONE Forums

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That has to be the most distracting watermark I have ever seen...

As for the website (or what I can see of it):

• You have conflicting styles. The background is highly abstract while the foreground is clean cut.
  • There is no focal point. You should always be able to look at a page, and find something to look at first, then gloss over the rest in a nice flow.
  • Space usage is questionable. So much space is unused, it seems like you just threw it together. Take the time and make sure every space has a purpose.
  • Logo takes way too much space; is forgettable. A logo should be unique and memorable, that is its purpose; also it needs to be small and scale-able, your's is not.
  • Layout needs work. Everything seems clumped together in some spots and bear in others. Distribute the information across the whole page.

If you have anything going for you it would be the colour scheme, which I inherently like.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Erm.. It's an ui kit, its meant for others as a resource for their program/website/whatever

Reaction score
@Wucas this is not a website, it's just an "UI KIT" similar to the ones you see on themeforest. Back to the @OP

The presentation of the whole KIT is awful, the background looks like just like any other Wallpaper out there instead of using some subtle patterns, such as leather, concrete, whatever.

The usage of SPACE and the whole centering of items is off the charts. There's a thing called "guides" in Photoshop, use it!

You call it "cloud ui", however none of the elements, or the background suggests anything about any clouds.

You try to make something minimalistic, or overcomplicated, you can't do both.

The watermark is really distracting and much un-needed. I am sure nobody is going to copy your PSD, and if they do you can always report to a "moderator" of this section.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wucas this is not a website, it's just an "UI KIT" similar to the ones you see on themeforest. Back to the @OP

The presentation of the whole KIT is awful, the background looks like just like any other Wallpaper out there instead of using some subtle patterns, such as leather, concrete, whatever.

The usage of SPACE and the whole centering of items is off the charts. There's a thing called "guides" in Photoshop, use it!

You call it "cloud ui", however none of the elements, or the background suggests anything about any clouds.

You try to make something minimalistic, or overcomplicated, you can't do both.

The watermark is really distracting and much un-needed. I am sure nobody is going to copy your PSD, and if they do you can always report to a "moderator" of this section.

Then what should I call it? Round flat?

Thr pic is taken from deviant art so I can't remove it just here (and I'm too lazy to make a separate one and also don't want to)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, anyway, this is not a proper presentation, I just saved what I've done and added 2 texts and the watermark.

Reaction score
The buttons remind me of Win8, I can work out great with win8 style websites for portfolios, however I don't really like the boxes.

1 advice, try to keep your watermark simple, the preview seems really overwhelmed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The background was really interesting, did you design it. If so, mind sharing details?
It was just a random image and image tracing it in order to have less shapes and more corners. When I continue this, as I don't have time now, I'll show you what I selected.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
IMO at 'Selected entry' & 'Menu entry' , you must add more padding or make it little bigger since all your buttons are large ..

Back