Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP] Forsaken world

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Give me your thoughts please!

FWUnited - [WIP] Forsaken world - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I appreciate every opinion,especially from a experienced developers like you manova. :)

I will work further on it,im still trying to do webdesign :p

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think the layout is pretty good, just the UI and typography that needs worked on.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Same thought here its pretty nice from the design but the UI just needs some working but good luck brother.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Overall it has some potential just needs more structure, the nav bar should be sized to the content below it. I can tell in some places that you're not using a grid which is very important in web design. You could use some work on type choice and sizing it seems too large and recommend using between 12-16px depending on the type for body, and larger for headlines. Ideally the drop shadows aren't working, it doesn't there bad and you should use them, their just being used incorrectly and oppose with the rest of the design.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank You very much,ill continiue improving it,and once it's done release it for free.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the banner is too large for me but its cool good job

Back