Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP] Maple Story Design

Reaction score
Design was made last year but i dont finished because of time !
Some Suggestions ?

FCV2005 - [WIP] Maple Story Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is the coolest Ducking rip I ever seen.
VcLtHLy - [WIP] Maple Story Design - RaGEZONE Forums

RHy9ElP - [WIP] Maple Story Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
salty people everyone, they can't even do poop with paint and thing they can come here and judge without know poop about stuff or the person showcasing his work lol.

Seems nice, I actually like this one more than Fafnir's one. Fafnir's has a lot of blank space, this one is more covered but still naked somehow. the color scheme looks better on this one as well. Maybe adding a welcome guest message on the top bar and a footer text with credits, idk.

Reaction score
salty people everyone, they can't even do poop with paint and thing they can come here and judge without know poop about stuff or the person showcasing his work lol.

Seems nice, I actually like this one more than Fafnir's one. Fafnir's has a lot of blank space, this one is more covered but still naked somehow. the color scheme looks better on this one as well. Maybe adding a welcome guest message on the top bar and a footer text with credits, idk.

as i said #Scratch it was modified in my free time :d , ill do what u said when i have some free time !

Rey

The Shrewd
Reaction score
This is AMAZING ! Keep up the good work, I LOVE how you choose the effect colors.
BTW, forget about those skids they still have a loooong way to learn respect.

SK CREATIONS
Reaction score
The design lacks a fluid feel due to a mixture of different elements put together but with no real corresponding aspect. Each section seems to have been made separately rather than designed as one piece. This is most noticeable in the varied colour pallet that with each segment varies. This lack on sustained colour consistency makes the design feels unfinished and poorly put together. The imbalance of a constant design aspect and colour pallet make each part seem like a graphical error rather than a design direction. Due to this it has the feel of being created with out care.

There are good elements in this design how everror a lack of solid concept and design style let this piece down.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That huge blank space...What is it for. I understand if it's on the side but below, where nothing is. It's basically pointless and a waste of screen real estate and pointless scrolling space.

Rey

The Shrewd
Reaction score
That huge blank space...What is it for. I understand if it's on the side but below, where nothing is. It's basically pointless and a waste of screen real estate and pointless scrolling space.

You do know that this is just an image of the psd right? it can be cropped or can be coded to stop at matter of a specific height in stylesheet.

Put Community First
Reaction score
A good design overall, but there are a few nagging things that should be changed:

1) The font size is not accessible, it's quite small and the layout is designed for a font size too small, so adjustment of the elements isn't very possible. Also as the centered content boxes are smaller in size, if the font size was adjustable it would fit less content.

2) The design is quite cluttered, there isn't a lot of spacing between elements so content gets lost more easily.

3) Are those custom fonts? If so they'll need to have appropriate embedding licences. Additionally given how close-together the letter spacing is by default in the font, it might not look as good given more spacing for readability.

Overall I think the design is really nice, it just needs more accessibility work. 7/10 :)

Rey

The Shrewd
Reaction score
@ovflowd : The menu has been centered so it would look better because if it wasn't there would be so much empty useless space.
And about the login bars he misplaced them but hey it's just a .psd for now, when its coded it'll be aligned!

Back