Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP] Maverick - Hosting and App/Software Template

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well... My laptop broke and lost all my files inside. Instead of knife to my arm, I chose the more appropriate way, by starting fresh and making a new design. Please note this is still work in progress, and am planning to update frequently. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Revision 1:
skillet - [WIP] Maverick - Hosting and App/Software Template - RaGEZONE Forums

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Well... My laptop broke and lost all my files inside. Instead of knife to my arm, I chose the more appropriate way, by starting fresh and making a new design. Please note this is still work in progress, and am planning to update frequently. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Revision 1:
skillet - [WIP] Maverick - Hosting and App/Software Template - RaGEZONE Forums

Holy poop , this is an awesome design but i think it's to greenish , and i see you haven't completed the design yet

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice. Although I would add some more color to it!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I am fully aware of the color issues on the design, and I really did try to add more colors to increase the contrast. But sadly, I failed and I just can't seem to make them look good with other colors. I'm trying to stay with 1 primary color by the way for each color scheme. So I've been trying to put more dark grey to make it pop, but eh...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is just the kind of designs I love, plain and simple, not to much added, everything is clear about it, not to complicated, nice colors. Just great!

Back