Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP][Mucski Arts]Chris Deacy one page Portfolio

Reaction score
Mucski - [WIP][Mucski Arts]Chris Deacy one page Portfolio - RaGEZONE Forums

New goal was : Flat / Simple

Why? Well most of the designs nowadays are just simple , yet way too awesome.

Color scheme : Dark Grey / Blue

Aditional Fonts : Open Sans

Illustration credits : Varia Kolesnikova (no premision granted , used for dummy)

Icon Design and credits : Andy and Budi (permision granted , "Our motivation for creating Gemicon was to share with and contribute to the design community." )

Recommended usage : HTML5/JQUERY/CSS3

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Simple and professional......how every portfolio should look like. Good job.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really like the simplicity, I find myself disliking complex looking background makes for a cluttered look. Good stuff

Reaction score
This website doesn't even fit the purpose for a portfolio the information is so spread out its ridiculous, the design itself is flawed. I know this because My website is the same format. I get about 200 clicks a day from search & from pay-per-click and people don't bother scrolling. If the first tid bit of information isn't interesting, how do you plan on making any kind of money. Which is exactly why I'm splitting my website into multiple pages and moving everything up. Honestly imo for as long as I have been marketing websites, the first thing the user sees shouldn't really be the about page. Especially when its a portfolio site. The first thing a user should see is 1, your designs. 2, your top clients 3, how they can contact you / pricing. Don't make users scroll.

As for the color scheme now, the way it goes from light and dark is pretty annoying on my eyes at least for me. I feel like the headers shouldn't be inset but rather be popping out. The website in general looks rather generic. After reviewing your other designs, I agree with Manova.

Reaction score
This website doesn't even fit the purpose for a portfolio the information is so spread out its ridiculous, the design itself is flawed. I know this because My website is the same format. I get about 200 clicks a day from search & from pay-per-click and people don't bother scrolling. If the first tid bit of information isn't interesting, how do you plan on making any kind of money. Which is exactly why I'm splitting my website into multiple pages and moving everything up. Honestly imo for as long as I have been marketing websites, the first thing the user sees shouldn't really be the about page. Especially when its a portfolio site. The first thing a user should see is 1, your designs. 2, your top clients 3, how they can contact you / pricing. Don't make users scroll.

As for the color scheme now, the way it goes from light and dark is pretty annoying on my eyes at least for me. I feel like the headers shouldn't be inset but rather be popping out. The website in general looks rather generic. After reviewing your other designs, I agree with Manova.

For Manova , let me just quote 1 rule which he obviously didn't read.
ChewBecca said:
Do not reply with "its really good" "omg this sucks lololol" Actually reply with WHY it is good or sucks

And as for you , I did what the client asked. If he wants a one page portfolio , it's none of my business to stop him. As for the color scheme it's changed already.

Back