Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP] [Mucski Arts] League of Legends - Anti Meta Clan Site

Reaction score
Mucski - [WIP] [Mucski Arts] League of Legends - Anti Meta Clan Site - RaGEZONE Forums

All feedback is welcome. The request is a bit weird , and I have no idea how am I supposed to style the "Team Speak Widget" but oh well. This is just a RAW PSD screenshot. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I love the color scheme. The only thing is the News & Announcements organization, it just doesn't click with my eye. That's just personal preference, though.

Me gusta.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made this request and what he did is beyond my expectations. Can't wait for him to finish it up so I can use it for my clan.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was the one who ask to see it in different colors but everyone said that white was better so it's my fault :p

Other then that it's great. If you can go on skype so I can give you the clan logo so you can it somewhere there.

The text seems out of place( anti meta). You won't need that once I give you the logo to add on the footer instead.

After that it's perfect. Just what I want :X

Back