Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP][Mucski Arts]Retail PW Website (Simplicity)

Reaction score
Mucski - [WIP][Mucski Arts]Retail PW Website (Simplicity) - RaGEZONE Forums

This design will feature mostly simplicty for faster server load.

As always comments and changes are welcome.

Larger Image : (2000x2000)

Pages included when product finished : register , game info (full game info , including characters , and game story like on PWI) , home , download , media , vote template , logged in account panel , register , and more...

Last edited:
MC Web Designs
Reaction score
The body and sidebars of the actual website are amazing. I really love the style, but the navigation bar looks a little plain imo. Perhaps you could do something to spice it up a little?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The webdesign is perfect,but the logo just doesnt fit it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gorgeous!!! Oh and I hate your DP. I kept trying to get the bug off my computer haha.

But I seriously love the 3D look!!! :D

Reaction score
Updates , changes , and a test page created:

Not styled yet : dropdown menu

upcoming pages - pretty much everything you see in the dropdown , plus download , register and login page

User feedback is always welcome.

Click a post's title to see the single page , which is almost done.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The only problem I can see with it is the download button? The text just doesn't 'pop' enough for me. But apart from that its a nice solid design.

Back