Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP] Perfect World Addiction

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Yeah I don't have any time today to work anymore. But will find a way to make it look better and fit better.

Ah fair enough, you're doing a good job anyway, keep it up.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just could not help my self playing around with this a little.

What I did and why,
I decided to add some depth into the top flash/login area by adding some slight flare to the surrounding area. By doing this I better broke up the area between the flash banner and the login with out any need for more borders or editing colours.

I also decided to modify the login boxs to be slightly deeper colour with there own effect around the box. Slight different to what you had done your self but still similar. Also I used your border for news around the boxs to bring the content news area and the login area more inline with each other why stile having there own flare.

This is just my idea take it as such. Your new look is great as is I just wanted to show a personal idea.
Mucski - [WIP] Perfect World Addiction - RaGEZONE Forums

On a final note,
I will say I have a dislike for the background image. I just feel the image for the background lets the design down slightly. Maybe a black background with a deep red glow in the middle with the image faded into the background clear a noth to see but still not to intrusive it stands out more than the rest of the design.

Reaction score
Those effects are wonderfull and your login boxes are better , unfortunately I have no idea how you did them , but they seem a good idea. Also how exactly would I add a flare in the coding , and also make sure it doesn't cover the Nivo slider?

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Those effects are wonderfull and your login boxes are better , unfortunately I have no idea how you did them , but they seem a good idea. Also how exactly would I add a flare in the coding , and also make sure it doesn't cover the Nivo slider?

If you look the flares do not actually touch the image slider. I cut the image out and replaced it over the top of the flares. Looks like it does but it should not cause any issue with a slider

Two ways,
One is an image sitting above the background. The other is making the flare as part of the actually body background [like the corners] as png. They would show the same but not get in the way of any parts.

Flares I can send you if you wish and the boxes are simply your original background made darker with a slight bevel effect and a inner gradient and shadow. The light bits on them are simply pen tooled and placed on overlay if I remember correctly. Not at my work station to be 100% sure of what I set them on. And of course to finish I simply used your already created outline matched it to fit and then flipped it for the bottom. And then repeated. Nothing really hard to achieve.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright I figured out your boxes , and yes I would like the flares please :)

Cool, If you want to make the borders slightly bigger and have that slight fade I had on mine. Duplicate the first part of the pen tool. Now go to the original and use motion blur. This will give the slightly larger border effect but still keep the crisp cut line [may need to play with opacity settings abit]

Will send the flares is a bit

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Changes since yesterday

the empty box will be server info , also would like to know if this bg matches better. Logo is still unchanged until I come up with some idea :(

Personally I feel the previous background was better, and I'm not really keen on the colour of red used in the current one, but nice attempt.

Back