Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP] Responsive Portfolio / Blog Design

Reaction score
[DISCONTINUED] Responsive Portfolio / Blog Design

I got busy so this template is discontinued by me , because I got clients , as well I am planning to use 960's grid system from now on , so if you want to continue it , or just simply learn from it , you are welcome to do so.

Features : Custom Nivo Slider , css3 , html , jquery plugins (like 20) , 960px width.
Comes with : images , index.html , blog.html (half done)

Screenshot (latest) index.html
pxWpy - [WIP] Responsive Portfolio /  Blog Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshot blog.html
KuYAM - [WIP] Responsive Portfolio /  Blog Design - RaGEZONE Forums

This website does not have a PSD , the design was in my head , I coded it without PSD from scratch.

Download here : (direct link)

All images are courtesy of lorempixel.com , and were used for place holder purposes ONLY!

The demo is still available here for a limited time

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thats alright. Not sure weather I like it or not.. 7/10

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i was going to say i duno its good but its missing somthing then i clicked the demo and stoped and stared fore a wile ... great design :) like the content layout . exceptional work mate..

Reaction score
Navigation looks almost the same as in SynideArts's site and i usually like simple, but i think that your site is too simple :O

He Ripped his design from here , and I know that because this one is available for Wordpress only , yet he had to code his own "back-end"
And yeah I liked that menu especially the lavalamp and flip effect , but the rest will look different :)

Also I used other jquery plugins to achieve that effect :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are wrong kid... I did not rip it, I bought the HTML version when it was available at themeforest, then coded the server part myself. What you are doing is ripping... Thanks.

Reaction score
Technically ripping is stealing code from the original project.

You're both wrong.

the navigation uses jquery plugins, so don't give me this "you're copying me" shenanigans. The plugin author made it so everyone could use it; not just you.

Reaction score
New updates. I believe I finished the home page , minor changes can be done afterwards. I am working on the rest of the pages , but while I am at it , could use some feedback on already done pages too. I also validated all , errors are all HTML5 related , thanks to IE .... and yes , this template has tons of CSS3 transitions. :

Mucski - [WIP] Responsive Portfolio /  Blog Design - RaGEZONE Forums

DEMO :

More feedback would be welcome both about structure and design :)

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
New updates. I believe I finished the home page , minor changes can be done afterwards. I am working on the rest of the pages , but while I am at it , could use some feedback on already done pages too. I also validated all , errors are all HTML5 related , thanks to IE .... and yes , this template has tons of CSS3 transitions. :

Mucski - [WIP] Responsive Portfolio /  Blog Design - RaGEZONE Forums

DEMO :

More feedback would be welcome both about structure and design :)

I love the new twitter thing at the bottom it looks really cool. The only thing i don't like is the slider button.

Reaction score
There is no HTMl5 in it only CSS3 , which includes all the fading link effects , the dropdown menu , and the color from black and white hover over images. And no its not responsive , and it probably never will be at my side. I wrote responsive in the title because I had that in mind but I gotta learn a bit more until I get to that part. And I meant CSS3 related errors not HTML5 , sorry if I got you all excited and stuff.

Aaand yeah , It's not done yet until I finish all the other pages , probably I'll be changing the image hover effects too later on , and add a bunch of other jQuery plugins , as well change the crappy nivoSlider.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question what is the best ... size of a website ??

Back