Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP] Student lets company design

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is a concept I am designing for a company letting shared student accommodation. I'm pretty confident that it is solid enough to advance onto the other pages, minus the footer (specifically the get in touch column) and missing icons in the header - but it'd be great to hear from potential users. It's not much to go on, but in terms of looks, readability and layout - please do drop some critique. Anything welcome and I will endeavour to make suggested changes where I see fit.

aakJMnO - [WIP] Student lets company design - RaGEZONE Forums

et2xLtL - [WIP] Student lets company design - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks great. One thing though. Don't know why this is placed how it is, but it's giving my brain alignment issues. It was just a feeling I got when looking at it at a first glance, that the position of this red bar is telling my brain the hero area/slider show is not aligned properly and has different heights on the sides. ( Cause of the left red bar and the right light gray bar. )
7raYFGx - [WIP] Student lets company design - RaGEZONE Forums

mLTxrbS - [WIP] Student lets company design - RaGEZONE Forums

Might just be me though, but I thought it looked a bit weird.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Might bump it up at some point on the revised designs. It's there as a progress bar for the slider and thus will fill to the right each interval. Thank you for the feedback - I was worrying that I'd wasted my time posting it here!

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sure thing! Well as long as it's in action while loading, I don't see a too big problem with it. But if it was a no motion object, I'd say it's pretty bad for the design.

Really like the overall design though, you've done a great job making the website interesting!

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sure thing! Well as long as it's in action while loading, I don't see a too big problem with it. But if it was a no motion object, I'd say it's pretty bad for the design.

Really like the overall design though, you've done a great job making the website interesting!

It shall always be in motion! :p:

And awesome, thanks. It's about as interesting as a site can be for the given purpose. I wanted to steer away from a typical student letting site with cliche images of students with big cheesy grins and such. It's a small, family business with a simple message to convey.

Back