Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[WIP] Unknown Game (Design Interface)

Reaction score
for moment i made just login panel (i need to make login button) , i dont know exacly what layout structure to use or what game to use , but i think works for flyff,mu,l2,silkroad,lastchaos !
Step2 . Login / Logout
FCV2005 - [WIP] Unknown Game (Design Interface) - RaGEZONE Forums

if someone have some ideeas for layout please post here , if not DON'T REPLY !

Last edited:
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What are you all planning on designing? Like you have a login panel right now, but what other panels are you going to do in the future? I can't really give layout suggestions unless I know what you are creating exactly. =O

As for what you have right now I really like it, the assets fit quite nicely to the frame. Simple yet eye catching, exactly what you would want for a login panel.

Reaction score
for moment i need exacly a ideea for layout ... made in paint,ps,corel etc... i just need an ideea !

@in few minutes i will show a pic with logged user !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try using a different color scheme for this design

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
for moment i made just login panel (i need to make login button) , i dont know exacly what layout structure to use or what game to use , but i think works for flyff,mu,l2,silkroad,lastchaos !
Step2 . Login / Logout
FCV2005 - [WIP] Unknown Game (Design Interface) - RaGEZONE Forums

if someone have some ideeas for layout please post here , if not DON'T REPLY !

Nice Design sir :D

Btw do you have a New MU Core Templates?

because i need to buy 1 and i would like to see the designs .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if ill try other will not be cool !
cuz i have over 200 layers !

gradient map/selective color though you'll have to merge it down with the layers[though i guess you already merge em for the coder?]

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Welcome black FV2005, you racist son of a witch.

Lol, I kid. Nice design I suppose. :): Some aspects could be improved, but it's decent overall.

Back