Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Xgmania PW

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
old
Keez - Xgmania PW - RaGEZONE Forums

not realy great but .. :) feedback i love:p

edit:

NEW
Keez - Xgmania PW - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like it.

It's simple, clean, and that's what makes poop look good.

The only suggestion I've got is maybe some borders on the buttons, give it a SLIGHT spice, as the Home, Download, Register, and Forum buttons seem slightly naked.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i know that after i looked at it today i see that ts simple but abit to simple im gonna see what i can doo ;)

Reaction score
Sincerely , you just overwhelmed the template with all the effects you've seen from here and there .. but overall it just doesn't make any sense. The layout does not match the whole style , and the logo does not match anything on the website. Hence , that's why you don't copy others , especially DKARTS , like FCV does.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i see thx fore the feedback as u know this is the first try.. and i think is the last :) i just wanted to try somthing new and as u can see it isnt that great :)

and musky.. love your feedback :) as always :p thx

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Im in love with the background.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Navigation

• You honestly did a nice job here. There are some minor issues that need to be addressed how ever. First we have the 4 light flares on the pointed edges. Why this effect is nice it does not seem to work for the simple reason there is no link to the movement produced in the flares to the rest of the design. This makes the flares in the current placement look simply out of place.

• The highlighted button has a nice touch but I do think it is slightly over contrasted compared to the rest of the navigation and with no reason relating to the sudden light brown in corner it needs some colour balancing.

• The text in the navigation to me is honestly one of the main issues. I really think the text is slightly to big and a more simple font such as times new roman would have given a far more crisp and clean look with out compromising on the styling.

• Finally the slight cracks. These are great but you needed to also create a lighter contrast around the cracks to give the cracks real depth.

Play Now Button
  • I wont lie I simply hate this to a point I want to slap you for just being to lazy. It simply does not match in any aspect and is way over contrasted. Seriously I want to witch slap that button so hard the vibrations I cause molest your cortex into self combustion.

Download Button
  • As before attempt to create depth when adding cracks. This will make a huge difference in quality.
  • Next try to spend a little more time on effects. The fire effect simply seems lacking and seems an after thought rather than any thing to enhance the design
  • Also try increasing the contrast slightly of the text to make this button stand out slightly more. Remember this is the button you want people pressing.

Side Navigation Buttons
  • All I can ask is why?
  • There seems to be no real reason to have these buttons here other than to bulk the design out and sadly it just hurts the overall look.
  • The text is slightly small compared to the rest of the design and the colour of this text seems off and none matching with the design.

Footer
  • The footer is lovely and it looks like you spent some time getting the effects really nicely done.
  • How ever why is this quality missed in the buttons above and the rest of the design other than the header.
  • It feels like the footer was created for another design and seems to in no way interact with the rest of the design.
  • Fancy footers are fine if they work with a design otherwise simply footers work best.

Background
  • To me this is far to large. The image should be smaller and should fit better with the design.
  • Also adding your own fire effect textures would have merged better the background and your design and also allowed you add further effects to the rest of the design
  • Finally I would have personally faded the background far higher so it did not affect the buttons.

Overall
A great attempt at trying something new. Just remember detail is what makes a design great. Even if your not the best designer giving that extra 10 minutes attention to making colours match and textures fit will make your work leap in quality.

Back